GLEN L. NADEL, M.D.
Dr. Nadel is an Atlanta native who moved back to Atlanta after completing his medical training. He and his wife, who is an artist, have two daughters. The couple love watching their daughters play basketball and soccer. Dr. Nadel also enjoys watching professional and collegiate sports. He volunteers his time with a charitable organization that makes interest-free loans for college to deserving students.
Glenn L. Nadel, M.D.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Healthgrades Recognized Physician
- Listed in America’s Guide to Top Physicians
- Vitals.com Patients’ Choice Award
- Patients’ Choice America’s Most Compassionate Doctors
- IAHCP’s Leading Physicians of the World
Why Choose Our Practice
Allergy & Asthma Consultants PC
Atlanta, GA 30342
- Duke University – BS
- Medical College of Georgia – MD
- Internship & Residency in Pediatrics – Charlotte Memorial Hospital (renamed Carolinas Medical Center)
- Fellowship in Allergy/Immunology – Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO
- Fellowship in Allergy/Immunology – University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- One-year Research Appointment – University of Tennessee, Memphis on “Mechanism of Action of Asthma Drugs”
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
Dr. Nadel has produced multiple publications, including articles on “Emergency Treatment of Asthma: Chronic Sinusitis,” “The Mechanism of Action of Allergy Drugs,” and “Endocarditis.” He has presented his research on allergy at the national meetings of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. Dr. Nadel has been a sub-investigator in more than 70 pharmaceutical research studies.
Dr. Nadel is one of only a handful of allergists to be recertified in Allergy and Immunology using the new Maintenance of Certification Program. Recertification under this program requires successfully completing a rigorous set of online and proctored testing, as well as mastering multiple computer modules in areas such as immunotherapy, patient safety, and practice improvement.